Many retailers are also pitching in by donating a portion of sales to the cause. But here are the beauty-specific ways to contribute to Hurricane Sandy relief for the rest of the month:
• Chantecaille will be donating 20 percent of their online sales to the Red Cross and ASPCA through November 18.
• Priti NYC is donating 10 percent of its profits this week to the American Red Cross's Disaster Relief as well as a 10 percent discount to customers on all orders placed from today through Saturday, November 10. Enter "HurricaneRelief" at checkout to receive the discount.
• Blow, the New York blow-dry bar, is donating $1 from every Blowpro product purchase made online and in-store to the American Red Cross.
• Warm boutique owner Winnie Beattie is donating $1 from each online or in-store sale of her fragrance, Warm, as well as 10 percent of store sales during the month of November.
• United Scents of America will be donating 10 percent of each online sale to the American Red Cross.
• Prive Salon will be offering haircuts and blowouts on November 18 for a donation minimum of $50 (cuts usually start at $95).
• Le Labo will be donating 50 percent of sales made in their Elizabeth Street store on November 23.
Check back for updates to this list, and add your own in the comments section.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThe Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Megan Mullally, and Sean Hayes want you to feel FOMO.Emma Watson Helped Make A Short Film to Inspire You, Ladies
Jump those hurdles. Swing from a chandelier.Get Gender-Free Fashion Delivered to Your Hotel Room
Best room service ever.Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Are Having A Girl
It’s yet another reason to be #NeverTrump.The Newsroom Meets Mad Men in the First Trailer for Amazon’s Good Girls Revolt
Revolt away, girls.Arrest Made in Pippa Middleton iCloud Photo Hack
The hacker reportedly offered The Sun and The Daily Mail 3,000 pictures for a large sum of money.The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
She’s with her.Dolce & Gabbana Was an Italian Lovefest
The theme was Tropico Italiano.Watch the Salvatore Ferragamo Livestream
Enjoy!Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Her name is Dusty Rose Levine. Awwww.
Houston’s Solid Gold Beauty Supply received the Queen Bey herself.Brad Pitt Probably Won’t Face Prosecution for Child Abuse
The Brangelina Divorce Machine marches on.North West Is a Pretty Great Flower Girl
Brides, prepared to be upstaged.The Kids From Stranger Things Are Hanging Out With Nicolas Ghesquière
Millie Bobby Brown, Caleb McLaughlin, and Gaten Matarazzo hit up Louis Vuitton’s HQ in Paris.A ‘Cagney & Lacey–esque’ Police Drama Is Currently in Development at ABC
Bring. On. The Female. Detectives.Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
She’ll have to answer questions under oath in the latest lawsuit against him.Lauren Hutton and Gigi Hadid Make the Best Intergenerational Model Pair
It was a major moment.Your Basement Gym Is No Match for These $10 Million Wellness Amenities
The two superstar brokers of Million Dollar Listing New York fame discuss.The NFL Is Taking Steps to Recruit More Women
It’s part of a major push for gender equality.Obsessively Testing the Best White Jeans to Wear All Year Round
When it comes to white denim, the only rule is that it should flatter you.