God bless MTV's European Video Awards, held yesterday in Frankfurt, for bringing David Hasselhoff back onto our radar. After wondering at his pink cuffs, bejeweled cross necklace, and tight faded jeans, we decided to Google what he's been up to lately. Lo and behold, the results were far better than anything we could have imagined: he's currently playing Captain Hook in a Manchester-based opera production of Peter Pan (see for yourself, here). In other exciting news, Taylor Swift actually wore a non-red outfit for the first time in recent history. Click through our slideshow for the best human disco balls, worst tail feathers, and more superlatives at last night's show.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split