Perhaps in preparation for the crazed holiday office parties soon approaching (everyone knows the art department goes wild), many of November's best/worst editorials resemble the latter stages of an eighties rock band's all-nighter — scantily clad and voluptuous models, strangely smeared makeup, animals, and lots of dubious hair. Steven Klein shot Kate Upton twice — for both U.S. and Italian Vogue — Karlie's Kookies made a cameo appearance, and Iris Apfel brought Dobby-chic to Dazed & Confused. And while there may or may not be signs that the world is ending (it all depends on your perspective), there are definitely nipples, so bear that in mind before clicking through this month's roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage