All-around great guy Chris Brown inked a deal with Wilhelmina International's artist management division, which plans to help Brown book fashion and beauty endorsements and licenses, WWD writes. Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, told the paper, "Chris Brown is a ... multifaceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand." And Brown added, "Art and style has always played a significant role in my life — it's evolved with me throughout my career," best illustrated by his ascent from British GQ's World's Worst-Dressed Man of 2012 to his tasteful outing as a "Terrorist" on Halloween (Chris by Chris Brown maxi dresses to hit stores soon!). We have to say the beauty category is a bit easier. Possible fragrance names culled from Brown's oeuvre: "Forever," "Fallen Angel," "No Bullshit," "100 Bottles," and "Perfume."
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season