An enterprising British attorney claims that her 41-year-old client is the first woman to file for divorce on the grounds that her husband failed to realize her Fifty Shades of Grey–inspired fantasy. According to the Daily News, "When the wife pressed her husband to try out some of the action from the book, ‘he went ballistic’ and blamed her for their marital meltdown." "It’s all because you have been reading that bloody book," the husband, who makes more than $600,000 a year as a banker, reportedly said. Fifty Shades divorces sound like a promising cottage industry to anybody else?
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus