At last night's Glamour 2012 Women of the Year Awards, model Lauren Hutton approached Zaha Hadid, fell to her knees, and bowed her head. "There aren't many women I've bowed down to," she explained afterward. "I once dropped to my knees in front of Margaret Hamilton, who played the Wicked Witch of the West, when I saw her right on Gramercy Park, where she lived." Hamilton's response? "She said, 'Oh child, get up!'" We asked each attendee about the most glamorous thing they've ever done; click through our slideshow for tales of shark bites, alligator-wrestling, Legos, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100