While we were chronicling her every ensemble on her and Wills's official tour of Southeast Asia and the South Pacific earlier this fall, the duchess was busy documenting how the Bornean light falls through the leaves with a "pocket-size digital camera," reports the Guardian. The photographs are now available on the royal couple's blog. We're especially fond of the artfully abstract shot of jungle canopy in Malaysia. "It does not even begin to give a sense of the size of these jungle giants, which are truly one of Nature’s most awesome sights," Middleton writes. Wonder if she knows how to make a pinhole camera from an oatmeal canister yet.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her