While we were chronicling her every ensemble on her and Wills's official tour of Southeast Asia and the South Pacific earlier this fall, the duchess was busy documenting how the Bornean light falls through the leaves with a "pocket-size digital camera," reports the Guardian. The photographs are now available on the royal couple's blog. We're especially fond of the artfully abstract shot of jungle canopy in Malaysia. "It does not even begin to give a sense of the size of these jungle giants, which are truly one of Nature’s most awesome sights," Middleton writes. Wonder if she knows how to make a pinhole camera from an oatmeal canister yet.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb