When the blistering chill of winter blasts down, reach for hats, gloves, and scarves to add warmth and verve to your street look. You'll be wearing these pieces nonstop through February, so you'll want ones that don't just add to your look comfortably but instead bring your whole outfit to the next level. We've rounded up fifteen such pieces that are just as fun, funny, or beautiful as they are warm. Try out Portolano's cashmere gloves with a tech fingertip, perfect for swiping across that phone or tablet screen on a freezing street corner; a black wool beret with cat ears, to keep things cheeky; or even Lanvin's long leather gloves, a perfect protective second skin for those wearing a cape this winter. Click through to see them all, for a stylish winter ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami