In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Klum discussed her new relationship with "the help," since confirming reports that she's dating Martin Kirsten, her bodyguard, back in September. (She's "very happy," so there.) And while her rescheduled 2012 Halloween party isn't until next month, the new boyfriend has already inspired her costume for next year's bash. In slightly bad taste, the model told Ellen that Whitney Houston's character from The Bodyguard will inspire 2013's look... maybe. And while it might be a simpler outfit than years' past, perfecting Houston's classic "Run to You" will take months of prep.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve