Lena Dunham has spent the better part of the past year nailing down her "look," which is important to have figured out when you're getting photographed on red carpets and featured in magazines. The process got a major leg up when she chopped her hair into a shaggy pixie cut before the Rachel Antonoff show in September. Since then, she's toyed with a few different makeup ideas — bright-red lips, vampy eyes — and seems to have settled on natural-looking lips, lots of mascara, and luminous rosy cheeks, usually paired with a high-necked dress or top. Here she is, looking better than ever, on the cover of i-D's "Wise Up" issue.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season