As Movember officially comes to an end, let’s applaud a man who is no amateur in growing (facial) hair. Maybe he should’ve been an eighties porn star with those dimples, ample pelt, and olive skin. But Tom Selleck did pretty well for himself on Magnum, P.I. The actor continues fighting crime on the cop show Blue Bloods, where he now rocks an unfortunate goatee. It’s too bad. Here’s to chevron-style ‘staches that seem to only live on in the photographs of the past. Especially now that Movember is finally, blissfully, gorgeously over.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate