More women have driver’s licenses than men, says a study from the University of Michigan’s Transportation Research Institute, reversing a longtime driving gender gap. According to the AP, the percentage of young adults with driver’s licenses is dropping over all, but dropping faster with young men. Researchers say the shift is likely to lead to safer, smaller, more fuel-efficient cars, fewer miles driven, lower fatality rates, the end of global warming, more collaborative parallel parking, less honking at people who know the light has turned green but just wanted to finish making this one point really quick, and Car Lashes for everyone.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times