After a night of compelling election tweets (now deleted) and an Instagram photo of Peter's "contingency plan" (his account, now private), the 18-year-old took to Twitter this morning at 2:11 a.m., writing: "I don't Intend anything negative or harm to our President my facetious statement was a poorly executed attempt at humour, & 4 that I'm sorry." His followers forgave him, with responses like, "Very eloquently put. XxSB," "peter you is sexy! you is awsum," and, "More pictures of you banging your mom on the beach please!" Then, it was back to business as usual for the Brant Brothers' joint feed, with Harry posting, "I hate when people say i have good skin when Im clearly breaking out/ wearing makeup compared to that of a pancake. you mocking me?"
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her