After Kate and William made their much-celebrated tour of Southeast Asia last summer, it was only a matter of time before another royal couple followed suit. After all, who wouldn't want to leave a cold, rainy European country for a tropical locale under the guise of diplomacy? Norwegian Crown Princess Mette-Marit and her husband, Crown Prince Haakon, are visiting Indonesia this week to strengthen ties between the countries; the trip obviously involves Mette-Marit wearing several nice but surely sweat-inducing outfits for photo-ops, like this lavender brocade coat dress, which she wore to check into their hotel in Jakarta yesterday. Here's hoping she tries a grass skirt sooner rather than later.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times