A rumor circulated earlier today that Rihanna's British reality fashion series, Styled to Rock, had been canceled after just one season because of poor ratings and Rihanna's busy schedule (she appeared on only a few of the ten episodes). But Sky Living network quickly confirmed to British Vogue that the show, which has aspiring designers competing to make performance outfits for various musicians, hasn't been axed for sure yet. A rep says, "It is far too early to make a decision if the show would return for a second series ... After every big launch, we undertake extensive research with our customers and will make a decision when we evaluate the results." In other words, they're probably still negotiating Rihanna's contract.
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo