Sarah Ann Macklin (if that is her real name) answered a few questions for the paper's "Model Call" column, such as, "How do you make time for your relationship with David Gandy when you both have busy modeling careers to balance?" Macklin: "Our schedules are both crazy, but it's nice that we can meet in New York and meet in Paris and meet in L.A. When you work in the same industry, you understand each other's work." She also said she was "gutted" that she missed Gandy's Olympic Closing Ceremony strut (we didn't!), adding, "I watched him on TV, and I was so proud of him. He looked incredible." No mention of any recent Jenga-playing — which totally means it's not true love. Call me, D.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like