But they're not not friends. Speaking about Bill, Scott Schuman told WWD: "You know, I hate to say it, I'm sure everyone thinks he's a lovable guy, and I'm sure he is. We've never had a conversation. The only conversation we've ever had is when I'm trying to shoot someone and he says, 'Hey, get out' ... His photographs, I think they're nice, they're just a totally different style from me. I don't think they’re bad, really just a different style. He's really reportage, shoot, snap, he's just going, going, going ... you can literally really see it on his face, the joy that he still has for fashion."
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate