Today marks the opening of the brand's "first freestanding store" at Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia — and King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania, along with Westfield Garden State Plaza in New Jersey, shall soon be blessed with their own Spanx outlets, WWD writes! Deep breaths (if you can)! The magical, magical McLean shop "is rendered in accents of signature Spanx red, modernistic Lucite finishes and high-gloss lacquer paired with fun, feminine furnishings." And, as founder Sara Blakely adds, "the Spanx store will be a place where everybody knows your name and your bra size — kind of like the TV show Cheers." She plans to sell more menswear, including a "new yoga pant that holds things in very comfortably" without a crotch seam! Now, someone get me a beer.
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs