When you're going on national TV with your significant other for the first time after a cheating scandal, chances are it'll be awkward. You'll probably sweat a bit. Your clothes will feel constraining. You'll need a generous waistband to allow for deep breaths. That's why Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson both wore nice loose clothing for their interview on MTV last night: He skipped a tie and unbuttoned his shirt, while she wore a comfortable baggy sweater. Both stuck to dark colors that would conceal any stress-induced pit stains. Stewart also kept her hair loose so that she could hide behind it, and a fresh new manicure that she pretend to be fascinated by when things got weird. Like when their interviewer asked about the sex scene in Breaking Dawn: Part 2, which Pattinson described as "like the scene she's doing pottery in Ghost." Moral of the story: Sometimes the best outfits are the ones you can hide in.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like