Since her breakout role as a sassy ballerina in Center Stage, Zoe Saldana has become one of the fashion world's favorite actresses. She's starred in a Calvin Klein underwear campaign, covered magazines like Elle and Glamour, and appeared in Vogue's "Best Dressed" issue this year. And it's easy to see what the fuss is about: She constantly experiments with color and silhouette on red carpets, showing up to the 2011 Met Gala in a lime-green Calvin Klein column dress, wearing voluminous purple ruffles to the 2010 Oscars, and trying sculpted brocade at Avatar's London premiere in 2009. Off duty, she sticks to skinny jeans, cotton T-shirts, and ballet flats. See her style through the years in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?