A Panamanian woman was arrested at the Barcelona airport yesterday with three pounds of cocaine hidden in her breast implants. The AP notes that European authorities make passengers arriving from Latin America (she was traveling from Bogota, Colombia) submit to “stringent" drug checks, but one has to wonder how probable the cause must be for someone to search the inside of your breasts. Police became suspicious after they noticed “fresh scars and blood-stained gauze on her chest as well as pale patches beneath her skin” and the woman was sent to the hospital where the implants were removed and found to contain cocaine. On the bright side, I'm sure it's a huge weight off her chest. (Sorry.)
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel