All 50,000 copies of the premiere issue of Carine Roitfeld's new magazine, CR Fashion Book, have sold out on newsstands, according to publisher Fashion Media Group LLC. They're currently printing up a second batch of 15,000 copies, which will be shipped before Christmas. The second issue, which comes out during New York Fashion Week in February, will have a bigger print run of 65,000 to prevent similar shortages, WWD reports. These are solid numbers, particularly for a brand-new magazine that's decidedly not mainstream; to compare, French Vogue's entire paid circulation for 2011 was 121,103.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split