Drybar started out in L.A. with one location a few years ago, but now they're 25 salons strong across the U.S. Now, in further expansion, they're introducing a full lineup of tools, including their signature yellow hairdryer (Buttercup), to be sold exclusively at Drybar and Sephora in March (preorders are being taken now). They'll also be rolling out styling products named after booze to further perfect those Cosmo, Mai Tai, and other cocktail-themed blowouts. The one thing not available for purchase is the actual styling skills and dexterity necessary to mimic Drybar's signature looks. So, chances are, you'll still have to get back in the chair.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve