Last night, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the entire senior staff of Vogue came to watch In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye, a documentary that celebrates the 120th anniversary of the magazine by showing how the images inside actually come together at photo shoots With Anna & Co. present, watching themselves on-camera, it felt like a pretty intimidating room, so the Cut obviously made it worse by asking models and celebrities in attendance —Arizona Muse, Christina Ricci, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Girls’ Zosia Mamet among them — what it’s like getting dressed to meet with ambassador Anna. While Ricci said a visit to 4 Times Square made her nervous, Mamet was unfazed in her red Carven cutout number: “I was like, oh my God, all the editors. Then I found something I felt really comfortable in,” she told the Cut, “and I doubt Anna Wintour gives a shit about what I’m wearing.” Click through to see who else walked the carpet and what they wore in the presence of Vogue.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve