It's been a momentous year for Katie Holmes, who turns 34 today. To celebrate, she took Suri to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and then went for cupcakes at Sugar & Plumm, a delicious bakery on the Upper West Side that rightfully describes itself as "the purveyors of yumm." The weather in New York was particularly gross this afternoon, with that kind of misty cold precipitation that can't be fended off with an umbrella, so she wore boots, a navy wool Balenciaga coat, and carried Delvaux's Madame bag. Her 7 p.m. Dead Accounts curtain time on Broadway tonight could put a damper on dinner celebrations, but you never know. Take a gander at our Katie Holmes Look Book to appreciate her 34 years with us, below.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve