From Kate Moss's signature rocker-meets-vintage mix to Miranda Kerr's love of Isabel Marant, so-called "model-off-duty" style never ceases to be a source of inspiration for everyday dressing. Unlike many street-style stars, who often plan their outfits months in advance, models capture the eye of photographers with an effortless mishmash of wardrobe basics and straight-from-the runway gifted pieces (sometimes in lieu of actual paychecks). And while girls like Hanne Gaby and Ruby Aldridge are perennial favorites, this edition of 24-Hour Wardrobe takes a look at Liu Wen's off-the-runway style. The Chinese stunner with a big friendly smile skips bold color and over-the-top looks for clean all-black ensembles anchored with great accessories. For day, flats and a roomy tote are essential for jetting between shows and castings. For evenings, she swaps out a cocktail dress for a sleek jumpsuit and shiny gold heels. It's simple, effortless, and easily re-created with items that you may already own. Click ahead to see how to get her look at every budget, with a few investment-worthy options thrown into the mix, too.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season