Lady Gaga's younger sister, Parsons fashion student Natali Germanotta, reportedly spends most of her free time helping out at her parents' ten-month-old Italian restaurant, Joanne Trattoria (presumably when she's not hanging out with her pet lizard). Somewhat randomly, she also appears in a new photo shoot by Marvin Joseph for website Viral Fashion, which depicts Natali with wine, meatballs, cheese, eggplant Parmesan, spaghetti, more wine, and ... well, anyway, she looks quite pretty.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve