After a year and a half as Lucky's executive digital editor, Sherman is heading back to the website she helmed for just under two years, this time as editor-at-large, a part-time position. "It's the best place on the web for reading — and writing — fashion news," she told the Cut. "It feels like going home." Editorial director Leah Chernikoff said Sherman will "contribute daily with a focus on strengthening our business and careers sections. Expect to hear her voice in op-ed-style opinion pieces as well. Oh, and lists — lots and lots of lists." Sherman's start date is January 2. She also plans to write for other publications and work as a consultant for start-ups.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times