The actress, who wore faux-leather bondage boots custom-made for her by Tom Ford to last week's New York premiere, stuck to animal-friendly shoes in the film, too. "We had to find very specific shoemakers to create lace-up boots and ankle boots," costume designer Paco Delgado told Footwear News. "We also did flats that were much more sophisticated." Hathaway wasn't the only one with special requests; Delgado said Hugh Jackman "wanted to wear wooden clogs. It was very difficult to walk in them, but he figured out how to do it." When does this movie come out again? Because it sounds hysterical.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times