Even if you haven’t yet seen Les Misérables, you probably agree that Hugh Jackman is one of few men that can break into song without seeming punishingly annoying. And though he is Australian, the star actor is not one of those men we adore simply because of some vaguely English accent. Instead, his appeal stems from his oozing charm — the sense that he’s an incredibly nice guy, fun for a night out, and a bit rowdy. Even as he maintains a look that’s a bit rugged and masculine-stoic, with wind-swept hair, wrinkles that have settled to the point of bringing out his eyes, the ever-changing-yet-always-nice-looking body, and what’s usually an appreciable amount of scruff. Yet, if you look at photos from his earlier years, that nice guy comes right back out. And we’re right there with him.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split