While we may have strong feelings for that other guy — James Deen — there's no denying our commitment to the original. Born in Indiana, Dean cut a short-lived path to stardom lined with sexual ambiguity, family tragedy, and fast cars. Known for his roles in East of Eden and Rebel Without a Cause, he perfected a timeless brand of bad-boy cool and sold it with his flawless face. An inspiration for dudes who want to be just like him, and for us girls who want to date guys just like him, it's a shame we never got to see him grow old.
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!