Anne Hathaway's leg harnesses may have stolen the spotlight at last night's New York premiere of Les Miserables, but plenty of other celebrities held their own. Hathaway co-star Amanda Seyfried wore a beautiful black and gold Alexander McQueen dress from Sarah Burton's spring 2013 collection, but the gown took a backseat to her exaggerated cat-eyes and tight braid-bun, which had the unfortunate result of making her temples look freshly stapled back. Eddie Redmayne also wore McQueen, including a silky red pocket square. Click through our slideshow to see the best and worst from last night's attendees, including Bridget Moynahan, Russell Crowe, and some adorable children.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her