The model, who tore an ankle ligament not playing elephant polo, put in an appearance at the Beatrice Inn on Wednesday night — arriving on crutches but removing her leg brace for a meal with Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele and Steven Meisel, "Page Six" reports. Donna Karan, Vera Wang, and Calvin Klein, who were also noshing chez Beatrice, stopped by to talk to Naomi's bum leg, with an "observer" noting, "It takes a special person, i.e. Naomi, to get those three to get up and walk to someone else's table." It was probably on their way out.
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
Kimye, Michelle Williams, and More at Art Basel
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Kimye, Michelle Williams, and More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once