Kate Middleton had to pull out of her scheduled appearance at today's London premiere of The Hobbit, but Will bravely soldiered on without her, arriving with a mysterious woman identified in photos as "Tessa Street." She's practically un-Googleable, as her name just turns up random addresses, but after some tenacious searching we discovered that she runs the Odeon Leicester Square Theater, which hosted the screening. It's awfully big of her to squire Will around when she'd probably rather hang out with Bilbo. Oh, and she's married, in case you're wondering.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve