Made for Hayek's beauty line, Nuance, it seems like it's ergonomically designed to fit into the palm of your hand. Shaped like a tulip bud, it's smooth, curvy, and, if it took batteries, could easily be a sex toy. But open up one "petal" at a time — try to open two and you might break the thing — and inside you'll find four little pots of gooey lipstick and a mini lip brush. Warm and cool Lip Quad colors are available, but none of the petals are labeled on the outside, so you'll have to open them all up until you find the right shade. It's meant to create less clutter in your bag, but have you tried fitting one of these in your Gucci clutches, Salma?
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times