Hundreds of people lined up last night outside the Seattle auditor’s office, which opened its doors a little after midnight this morning to give out Washington State’s first same-sex marriage licenses. Owing to a three-day waiting period, gay Washingtonians can’t get married until Sunday, which is when Stranger sex advice columnist and gay marriage advocate Dan Savage and his partner (pictured) will get married at Seattle City Hall, according to the AP. No word on how many of the betrothed were simultaneously exercising their right to get stoned, also in effect as of today.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat