Swift, who is in a maybe-relationship (best illustrated by this difficult-to-look-at tattoo ship) with One Direction elf Harry Styles, reportedly "fell in love with the gorgeous countryside" where Mrs. Styles lives in the U.K. and hopes to buy a house nearby, RadarOnline writes. A source said, "Taylor would love a really old, thick-walled cottage with a fire place [sic]" in Bowness-on-Windermere, and, "Harry's mom and sister have vowed to help her find the perfect place!" And the word vowed echoed through Swift's soon-to-be dungeon.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her