Vice treated itself to the "best Christmas present ever," i-D, in hopes of one day creating "the world's leading online video-driven fashion channel," with original programming on style-world personalities, trends, and a look at how fashion converges with music, film, and design, according to a press release. Vice also plans to increase i-D's readership both in print and online, while relying on the British mag — which will continue to operate out of London — to broaden its digital fashion content. Vice president Andrew Creighton called i-D "one of the only fashion publications in the world we actually respect," and i-D founder Terry Jones explained the partnership "marks the beginning of an incredibly exciting chapter" in the pub's history. Then Creighton said, "Terry, you're the hippest." And Jones said, "No, Andy, you're the hippest." Wink.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?