According to Le Figaro, one of the tracks on Carla Bruni's upcoming album, Little French Songs — which drops April 1! — is dedicated to her husband and former French president Nicolas Sarkozy. It's called "Mon Raymond," because, as everyone knows, Raymond is an acceptable nickname for Nicolas. L'Express obtained a verse that contains the lyrics "To cross the Rubicon, we can't say he hesitates" and "Even though he wears a tie, my Raymond is a pirate" and also likens Sarko a.k.a. Ray's body to an atomic bomb. Is vendredi Play a Weird Joke on Foreign Bloggers Day in France?
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her