Traditionally, stars walk red carpets in sleeveless gowns or bare legs, no matter what the temperature calls for — this year's chilly Golden Globes is proof. But at Sundance it's cold everywhere, all the time, so even festivalgoers like Paris Hilton are forced to cover up. This year in Utah, plenty of stars also took advantage of the cold to whip out their best puffer jackets, fur items, and fleeces for Park City. Click ahead to see how Naomi Watts, Jennifer Hudson, and skinny Matthew McConaughey proved to the rest of us it's pretty damn cold.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal