One result of French label Cacharel nixing their women’s wear license with Italian manufacturer Aeffe SpA: the label won't show during Paris Fashion Week this March. (A few months ago, they also lost their new CEO, Pascal d'Halluin.) Their vague recovery plan involves doing all their design, sales, and advertising in-house and through partnerships "with French companies," reports WWD. Designers Ling Liu and Dawei Sun will show their pre-fall and fall collections by appointment. New investors, anyone?
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters