The red carpets we've seen lately are tuppence compared to the Golden Globes this Sunday, and the Cut will be here to hold your hot, sweaty hands (digitally, at least) throughout the excitement. Starting at 6 p.m., the Fug Girls will live-blog the red carpet; meanwhile, we'll keep an up-to-the-minute slideshow of the celebrity arrivals. (Don't forget to use our new zoom function to see whose pedicure you like best.) Enjoy your weekend, and be grateful you don't have to spend it getting waxed, starved, exfoliated, and otherwise prepared for one of the biggest awards shows of the year.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!