Alber Elbaz presented Lanvin's pre-fall 2013 range in New York yesterday, and just a few hours later, Emma Stone showed up to the L.A. premiere of Gangster Squad in a dress from the brand-new collection. Instead of wearing the star brooch at the bust, as the look was initially shown, she pinned it at the waist and added a chunky rhinestone necklace, also by Lanvin. Normally, multiple oversize accessories would make anyone look like a bank robber, but this cherry-colored strapless dress is simple enough that it works. Props to Petra Flannery, as usual.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve