V's publisher, Stephen Gan, hopped on the Kate Upton train a while ago (he's the design director for CR Fashion Book, which put Upton on their debut cover), and now she's in V's next issue, on newsstands January 10. (It's the shoot V tweeted about a few months ago, apparently.) Here's an exclusive first look at the editorial, in which she plays "the part of a confused, kept housewife with irony," according to photographer Sebastian Faena. Apparently that irony involved romantic shots of her with a slender, curly-headed male model who's even more shirtless than she is.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas