It’s easy to overlook the Screen Actors Guild Awards, sandwiched as they are between the Drunky Fun of the Golden Globes and the Serious Business of the Academy Awards. Even Ryan Seacrest skips red-carpet duty, which feels like a kiss of death. But Seacrest is missing out: The SAGs are the show where, amid the usual standard-issue pretty gowns, actresses tend to test-drive something a little unusual (Hailee Steinfeld’s Prada and Rose Byrne’s jumpsuit, to name a few). Join as we look at some of the most notable looks on a night of … well, if not a thousand stars, certainly at least forty.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split