It’s easy to overlook the Screen Actors Guild Awards, sandwiched as they are between the Drunky Fun of the Golden Globes and the Serious Business of the Academy Awards. Even Ryan Seacrest skips red-carpet duty, which feels like a kiss of death. But Seacrest is missing out: The SAGs are the show where, amid the usual standard-issue pretty gowns, actresses tend to test-drive something a little unusual (Hailee Steinfeld’s Prada and Rose Byrne’s jumpsuit, to name a few). Join as we look at some of the most notable looks on a night of … well, if not a thousand stars, certainly at least forty.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament