Remember the hundreds of products tested at September's shows? Great news: They're finally available! First up is Estée Lauder's Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paints, first used at Derek Lam spring 2013 by makeup artist Tom Pecheux. Available in nine colors — from neutrals (black, brown, and silver) to bolds (purple, blue, and green) — the shades have a thin, almost wet consistency, unlike the brand's other cream shadow. They're blendable and buildable, but because of their long-wear, creaseless formula, know that you only have a short amount of time before the subtle shimmer sets. So if you plan to try Pecheux's sea-green emerald eyes, practice on the back of your hand first — lest you end up looking like Pete's Dragon.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives