After three years of work, Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady's 22,000-square-foot L.A. home is complete. Among the amenities: eight bedrooms, a six-car garage, a wine cellar, a gym, a pool, a mini-castle for their kids ... and a moat in front of the manse with a bridge connecting the driveway to the door. Bündchen told People that she's "excited" to use solar power instead of civilian electricity, adding, "And we are planting our own herbs, fruits and vegetables, which will be my favorite part of the house." She is totally taking this moat for granted.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives