Celebrity faces and follicles have spent weeks going through a gauntlet of treatments and scrubs to be in shining shape for the Golden Globes. Many actresses, including Jennifer Lopez, Rachel Weisz, and co-host Tina Fey, decided to leave their hair down in flowing, side-parted, one-shouldered looks which helped keep their necks warm from the evening's unusually chilly weather. Others favored head-topping buns or the red-carpet version of a bob. Refreshing pops of color turned up on many faces, from Jessica Alba's orange lips to Nicole Richie's frosty blue lids. Click through the slideshow to see these looks plus fancy redheads with raspberry lips and plenty of perky, glowing boobs.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split